Urban Pet Project is a private, non-profit organization that relies completely on private donations and its own fund raising abilities to operate. The fees collected from the adoption of each animal help to offset some of the costs involved in providing care for the animals and preparing an animal for placement into a new home. Canine and feline adoption fees include:
- A general physical examination and behavioral evaluation by our veterinan
- Canine or feline distemper combination vaccination and bordetella (canines only).
- Cats and dogs over 3 months of age receive a rabies vaccine
- Worming medication
- Flea/tick treatment
- Canine heartworm test or feline leukemia test (if age appropriate and meets testing guidelines)
- A fecal test (if needed)
- Spay/neuter surgery
- Microchip implant
- Senior blood work (if needed)
- Heartworm treatment (if needed- canines only)
- Coupon good for free dog wash at Park Pet Supply (canines only)
- A coupon for a free day of doggie daycare at Barking Hound (canines only)
- A free evaluation from American Dog Training (canines only)
- A collar and lead (canines only)
- A lifetime guarantee that we will always take your pet back if needed
- a toy from ABO Gear ( while supplies last)
We adopt out rabbits with help from Georgia House Rabbit Society. Please click here to learn more about them http://www.houserabbitga.com/
Dogs are $200 for the first dog and $150 for the second. All dogs and puppies are the same price regardless of age.
Cats are $85.00 for the first cat and $65.00 for the second. We love to place cats and kittens in pairs! Our fee is the same for all cats and kittens regardless of age.